måndag, februari 23

well hello there guys.

hehehe, i dont knuu.. Its just somthing about the redcolour and the dotz.. I dunnoow... I just like it som much that i could eat it like a cup cake, then throw it up, then take a shower and then take some sleep pillz so i can sleep. Now as you can see, me is very tired. And very hungry. And yez, not much more to say. The day has been longyloong-tong-song-yo..

Allt började så här:

Jag vaknade, very nice. Tog ett bad, very hot. (yez, in many ways it was quiet hot). I didnt listening to music, no no. But the phone started to ringing, so i hade to get up and touch the freaking cold air, BRRR!! ......

much more later:

I go to school, mh-hmm very nice. Did the religion done, MH-HMM me like-y. Then i had an art lession, VERY NICE! My pocal to my wounderful mother was done, (yes she became like an angel when i hand it over in her hands), (..Unfortiounal i had to take the dish anyways......enough!) .... Oh, then i go to my grandmah, then after that to the town with some biatches.

After all that, dinner and stuff:

Frida came to me, i finnish the dishing and then we go to Josh Davids (aka Boy Gaga). He was on the computer, as usual. We then go to Ica, then after I go home and wait for my chauuför to arive. As soon he came, i came home, then now im sitting here.

Tomorrow:

I have electriz lära, wich means i will learn more then usual on my day with my father. I look forward to reta, för tomorrow he will be one year closer to his death (i dunno if i really can reta han for that.. But i know that i will, so just stop.) My father is going to the 42 nojja. Very nice. Old vice man. (i did actually lie about that, he is not vice.) But yez, that is what i look forward to.

Yez, me purrcat löwes the english.

Inga kommentarer: