måndag, februari 6

razorblade salvation

Mommy I'm sorry if my first letter made you cry
To be honest with you I don't think that I wanna die
Sometimes I feel like that I'm cancerous in others lives
Thats prolley why I drink at night and sleep till 4 or 5
It's kinda hard walking through life with my distorted eyes
When I was younger I was stupid and I thought I thrived
I thought alot about everything I said in the letter
And questioned whether or not if I was dead you'd be better

I know that times were hard
I know that you've been feelin' down
If you only knew how I'm feelin' for you
If I could take your pain
I wish that I could wash it all away
If you only knew how i'm feelin'

Mommy I think Im'a that try to stick around a while
I think I wanna stay alive and see if I can grow

Inga kommentarer: