torsdag, augusti 30

“I fear being like everyone I hate, I fear failure, I fear losing control. I love balancing between chaos and control with everything I do. I always have a fear of going one way or another, getting lost in something, or losing everything to get lost in. And I fear being a completely acceptable sheep in society.”
― Marilyn Manson

“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.”
―  Marilyn Manson


“What doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar.”
― Marilyn Manson


“When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?”
― Marilyn Manson


“Relationships never break cleanly. Like a valuable vase, they are smashed and then glued back together, smashed and glued, smashed and glued until the pieces just don't fit together anymore.”
― Marilyn Manson


“Not only are love and hate such closely related emotions, but it's a lot easier to hate someone you've cared about than someone you never have.”
― Marilyn Manson


Inga kommentarer: